/*CUSTOMIZATIONS*/

Female Teachers Having Sex With Male Students Does Cause Harm

There is a persistent feminist view in western culture that teenage boys are not harmed from having sex with their female teachers. This viewpoint is often supported by white knight men. However, three recent court cases show teenage boys can be harmed from having sexual encounters with adult women.

In the first case, teacher Christine Marie Towers, 26, of Phoenixville, PA was sentenced to 11 to 23 months in jail for having sexual contact with a boy she was tutoring. Ms. Towers began tutoring a 16 year old male student in 2016. She ultimately turned their association into a sexual relationship.  During Tower's trial, the 16 year old boy, his mother, and his grandmother all told the Court of the "devastation" the teacher caused their family from the sexual relationship. The student said he has learning disabilities and told County Court Judge Patrick Carmody that he did not understand the direction the relationship was headed and was "mostly just confused."  He stated "She made me think I was her everything and she would go crazy if I left her,"  "I cooperated with the detectives because I saw it as a way out."

He quit playing basketball, in part because opposing players jeered 'teacher's pet' at him. He said Towers has ruined his senior year in high school, and he is now seeing a therapist. Details can be read  here.

In the second case, Linda Hardan,22, a teacher at Manchester Regional High School in Haledon, New Jersey, had sexual contact with at least two male students, one was 14 and the other was 16 years-old. The 14-year-old victim was “disgusted” and “upset” about the sexual encounter. He reported he was so repulsed that he jumped out of the car and walked two miles back home. Assistant Prosecutor Gyselle Da Silva, said the 16-year-old victim was so traumatized by Hardan's actions that he dropped out of high school and has not returned.

Prosecutors had worked out a deal with Hardan’s legal team, where she accepted a five-year sentence. However, when the deal was presented during the sentencing phase of her trial, white knight Judge Miguel de la Carrera issued a lighter sentence, citing the mitigating factors of her childhood. He downgraded her sentence to a three-year jail term. Additional details are here.

In the final case, Ontario grade school teacher, Jaclyn McLaren, 36, had multiple sexual encounters with multiple teenage boys. Four of the eight victims were under the age of 16. The others were under 18. She had sexual intercourse with three of the boys, two of whom were under the age of 16.  McLaren bought alcohol for the two boys under 16 before having sexual encounters with them in a car. The alcohol made the young boys more sexually pliable. Ms. McLaren pleaded guilty to multiple sex-related offences and will be sentenced in May. Additional details are here.

Imagine a grown man giving a 15 year old girl alcohol before having sex with her or what about a male teacher taking advantage of a teenage girl with learning disabilities. Do you think feminists or white knights would claim no harm? Their sexist double standard is more appalling considering girls mature faster than boys. Maturity is the primary determining factor in whether or not a person can handle a sexual relationship. A 15 year old girl, on average, is more mature than a 15 year old boy.

These three recent court cases clearly show teenage boys can be harmed from sexual encounters with female teachers.

March 14, 2017

33 comments:

scott said...

State and local police forces across the country now get "Extra DOJ bloating dollars" to manufacture any statistic they are told to fabricate, and have been doing this now for almost 25 years. We do not know the "social consequences" of these DOJ sponsored manufactured statistics Alliances, because we have never let our law enforcement manufacture statistics before ( that i am aware of)!!

Unknown said...

Scott is correct. Local law enforcement often creates the arrests for the "causes" they are DOJ authorized to focus on. Some states have gotten busted for manufacturing fake child abuse cases to secure funding for more of the same.

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.
Please let me know. Thanks

Rob said...

Share with anyone you wish.

Anonymous said...

Excellent article! We are linking to this particularly great post
on our website. Keep up the great writing.

Anonymous said...

This blog was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me.
Appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't resist commenting. Very well written!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I log on to your blogs daily. Your humoristic style is witty, keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing
months of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any methods
to stop hackers?

Anonymous said...

Very nice article, exactly what I was looking for.

Rob said...

@Anon Nov 4

Blogger/Google handles it.
Always have a text back up of anything you write.

@Anon Oct 25, Nov 3 & 5

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Excellent article! We are linking to this particularly great article on our website.

Keep up the good writing.

Anonymous said...

I know this website gives quality dependent articles or reviews
and extra material, is there any other site which offers such
data in quality?

Anonymous said...

Very good write-up. I certainly love this site.
Keep it up!

Rob said...

@ Anon January 9

You can try links at right.

Anonymous said...

After going over a few of the blog posts on your site, I honestly like your technique
of writing a blog. I book marked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future.
Please visit my web site as well and let me know how you feel.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the
layout of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got
to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect
with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only
having 1 or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?

Anonymous said...

Greetings, I do believe your site may be having internet browser compatibility issues.
Whenever I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping issues.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Apart from that, wonderful blog!

Anonymous said...

Thanks in favor of sharing such a good opinion,
article is nice, thats why i have read it entirely

Anonymous said...

I all the time used to study post in news papers but now as I am a
user of web therefore from now I am using net for articles
or reviews, thanks to web.

Anonymous said...

Hi, just wanted to tell you, I loved this post.

It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this
board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much.
I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your site.
You have some really good posts and I think I would be a good
asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write
some content for your blog in exchange for a link
back to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested.
Thanks!

Rob said...

@ Anon June 7
Send me an email with details about your site.

Anonymous said...

Hello.This post was really interesting, particularly because
I was searching for thoughts on this subject last week.

Anonymous said...

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also
with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you
customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one these days.

Anonymous said...

Just wanna say that this is very useful, Thanks for taking
your time to write this.

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this amazing site needs
a lot more attention. I?ll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the info!

Anonymous said...

You made several nice points there. I did a search on the
issue and found a good number of folks will agree with your blog.

Anonymous said...

Only wanna comment on few general things, The website style is perfect, the content material is very wonderful :D.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were
just preparing to do a little research about this. We got
a grab a book from our area library but I think
I learned more clear from this post. I am very glad to see such fantastic info being shared freely out there.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally writing about >"Female Teachers Having Sex With Male Students Does Cause Harm" <Liked it!

Anonymous said...

Keep on writing, great job!